Features of stainless steel
Stainless metal has high consumer ability and many advantages. Stainless steel material is considered to be indispensable products in the production of various products.
Stainless steel alloy with high corrosion resistance properties and has high performance. The composition of stainless steel include Nickel, chromium, molybdenum. Stainless steel products have an active use in the oil industry, engineering, construction, energy, medicine, food processing industry and other industries.
Benefits stainless steel
• A high degree of wear resistance and toughness of the metal.
• Excellent compatibility with other materials.
• The plasticity of the metal.
• High degree of corrosion properties of metal.
• Long lasting operation stainless steel.
• Simple processing of the metal.
• Increased resistance to chemical influences.
• Moisture resistance material.
Products have attractive and aesthetic appearance, so the material often used for decorative purposes in the manufacture of staircases, Windows, doors. Stainless steel is used in the manufacture of medical equipment, manufacture of roofing material, in the food industry and many other fields. There are a large assortment of products stainless steel metal.
Conditionally it can be divided into the following groups:
• Rolled steel.
• Shaped metal products.
• Sheet products.
• Artistic metal.
Products of stainless steel find wide application in the manufacture of railway wagons, aircraft, ships, and construction of residential and industrial objects. Most popular stainless steel has an art rental. It is used in creating wrought iron fences, trellises, and other structures.