Company "A-Synthesis" is ready to offer you the widest assortment of pipes of various profiles. Constantly available in any desired extent seam and seamless pipes, aluminium and galvanized products, steel pipes square, rectangular, triangular, and traditionally circular cross-section.
Steel pipe, supplied, produced in certified factories and undergo the necessary checks on all criteria.
For products covered by the quality guarantee of the manufacturer, as well as our company.
With pipes provided with a certificate of quality EN 10204 3.1 or 3.2 on-demand
Main types of supply pipes:
Thick - walled seamless steel tubes according to EN 10210 / EN 10297-1 / EN 10216-3
- Seamless steel pipes DIN 2440, DIN 2441 EN 10255, threaded for water and gas with the possibility of paint or galvanized coatings. Eddy Current test according to EN 10246-1.
- Seamless boiler steel tubes according to EN 10216-2, DIN 17175, ASTM – A53, ASTM – A106, ASTM – A333
- Holodnodeformirovannye steel profile pipes according to EN 10219
- Gorjachedeformirovannye profile of welded and seamless steel tubes according to EN 10210
- Welded pipe with a longitudinal seam in accordance with EN 10217-1, EN 10217-2, EN 10217-3, EN 10219-1/2 EN 10210-1/2, ISO 3183
- Welded pipes with spiral seam in accordance with EN 10217-1, EN 10217-5, EN 10219-1/2, ISO 3183,
API 5 L
- Welded pipe with double-sided welding EN 10219-1/2, ISO 3183, API 5 L
- Precision steel cold drawn tubes according to EN 10305-1
- Precision welded steel tubes according to EN 10305-2
- Specialized precision tubes according to EN 10305-5
Seamless HPL tubes for hydraulics and Pneumatics high pressure c phosphating or galvanizing EN 10305-4
- Honed tubes for the manufacture of the cylinders according to EN 10297-1 seamless, with a seam EN 10305-2
- HPZ tubes seamless EN 10305-1
- Pipe according to API 5L standard
Seamless steel pipe of high strength steels according to EN10297
- Tubes for mechanical EN 10297-1
- Seamless line pipe EN 10208-1, 10208-2 DIN 1629