Stainless steel Inconel 625 / Inconel 625 LCF / 2.4856 / KhN75MBTYu
Steel Inconel 625 LCF belongs to the family of austenitic nickel-chromium heat-resistant alloys. The composition of the material also includes molybdenum and niobium. The combination of all components provides the Inconel 625 alloy with significant strength, without the need to increase it by heat treatment.
Performance properties of the alloy
The main the advantages of the alloy are:
– The ability to work in a wide temperature range, from deep minus to +980 degrees.
– Resistance to various corrosive environments. Inconel Alloy performs well even in direct contact with acids and gases.
– Good weldability when using any type of welding.
Due to its unique properties, Inconel alloy has found the widest application:
– In the oil and gas industry, for the manufacture of flares, installations for the production of acids.
– In the production of installations for the enrichment of radioactive waste.
– In the manufacture of pipes for gas pipelines.
– In shipbuilding.
– In the production of cladding for waste incinerators.
– In the manufacture of wet flue gas cleaners.
Composition of Inconel 625
Inconel 625 mechanical properties
| Tensile Strength (1000h)|
| Temperature|| ksi|| MPa|
| 1200 °F / 650 °C|| 52.0|| 360|
| 1400°F / 760°C|| 23.0|| 160|
| 1600 °F / 870 °C|| 7,2|| 50|
| 1800°F / 980°C|| 2.6|| 18|