SP / COROPLATE Wear Resistant Steel
Hot-rolled SP alloy steel belongs to the class of structural materials with sufficiently high hardness. The production process involves quenching and tempering, which largely determines the properties of steel. The qualities that sheet steel will have are also affected by its chemical composition, which includes silicon, manganese, chromium, nickel and molybdenum.
The creators of SP sought to obtain a material that is resistant to any kind of wear. And they quite succeeded. Each sheet of iron, brand SP, stands out:
– High impact strength, even at -40 degrees.
– Significant resistance to corrosion.
– Resistant to vibration loads.
– Good weldability and flexibility.
– Ability to operate in a fairly wide temperature range.
– A very impressive service life of products made from this steel , which can exceed the figure for other brands of similar rolled products by five or more times.
Affordable price for wear-resistant steel, as well as unique properties, make it very popular in the production of building elements, agricultural and other special equipment, energy, mining, logging and other equipment operating in conditions that contribute to the rapid wear of its components.