Crane rails DIN 536 A45-A150
Hot-rolled crane rails with a flat bottom DIN 536 A45-A150 can be used to form tracks for all types of cranes. According to the current standard, it is made of carbon steels with a high manganese content, which largely determines the operational properties of the product.
Types of rolled products
A distinctive feature of the product is the presence of a very wide sole and a fairly thick neck, which ensures a low center of gravity, and therefore contributes to high stability when subjected to lateral forces.
The DIN 536 A45-A150 crane rail is available in seven sizes:
– with a head width of 45 up to 150 millimeters;
– with sole width from 125 to 220 millimeters;
– with neck thickness from 24 to 80 millimeters.
Crane rails DIN 536 are characterized by:
– weight of one linear meter from 22.1 to 150.3 kilograms;
– minimum tensile strength of 20 newtons per square millimeter;
– minimum strength on gap from 690 to 880 newtons per square millimeter;
– length, which can be 6, 10 and 12 meters being the most requested, as well as 15 and 18 meters.