Many mechanical engineering enterprises equip their repair and locksmith shops with high-quality equipment. To date, it is not difficult to buy a reliable workbench with a vise. Various manufacturers offer workbenches that are ideal for different types of work: threading, welding or grooving. It is designed to meet the ever-growing needs of plumbing professionals. They have a number of distinctive characteristics:
1. equipped with a clamping mechanism for a 4-inch pipe (there is no need to hold the material by hand);
2. the package includes a chain that holds the legs of the workbench during movement;
3. The tool tray is highly durable and functional;
4. increase in the working area up to 40%, due to the location of the holes for bending pipes on the sides of the base;
5. the presence of a pin for grounding.
Modern workbenches are designed to satisfy the wishes of the most demanding production work. At the same time, each manufacturer knows that the better the equipment at its site, the better and more competitive the final product will be.
Types of metal furniture
Along with metal equipment for various industries, the production of metal furniture, which is also known for its excellent performance properties, has been established. Among them you can find racks, shoe shelves and cabinets. So, for example, a closet for clothes in the hallway will look great and last for decades. All metal products have distinctive properties:
1. are not exposed to chemical and physical influences;
2. resistance to moisture;
3. high degree of protection (can be completed with additional locks if necessary).
Metal furniture can be successfully used in places with high humidity, such as public baths or saunas. Metal furniture does not absorb moisture, so it retains its appearance for quite a long time. Transportation of such products is not difficult and does not require much effort during installation or dismantling. After the next assembly / disassembly, metal furniture will look great, like it was just bought.