Showing all 7 results
Seamless steel pipe differs from other types of rolled pipe by the absence of a straight or spiral weld, which is explained by the peculiarities of production.
The technical characteristics of seamless pipe products are largely determined by the grade of steel used and the technology of their production, which involves hot or cold rolling of the billet. The release of products is regulated by the existing GOST.
Hot-rolled products are regulated by GOST 8732-78, which defines:
– wall thickness, which can be from 2.5 to 75 millimeters;
– the weight of the product per unit of its length. The mass must necessarily correspond to the wall thickness and outer diameter;
– diameter. You can buy seamless pipes with a diameter of 20 to 530 millimeters;
– unit length. It can be from 4 to 12 meters. At the same time, products up to 6 meters long may have a deviation of no more than 10 millimeters, and products of longer length – up to 15 millimeters;
– deviations in curvature, within 1.5-4 millimeters.
For cold-rolled products, GOST 8734-75 applies, which also determines:
– wall thickness, from very small, with an indicator of 0.3 millimeters, to a maximum of 24 millimeters;
– the weight of the product per unit of its length, indicated in a special table;
– outer diameter, which can be from 5 to 250 millimeters;
– length. You can buy a seamless pipe of measured length, from 4.5 to 9 meters, random – 1.5 – 11.5 meters, multiple measured – 1.5 – 9 meters. A deviation of 5-10 millimeters is permissible;
– curvature, with a tolerance of 1-3 mm, depending on the diameter of the product.
In addition to the production technology used, seamless pipe products can be classified according to:
– its geometry. It can be round, square, rectangular, U-shaped and so on;
– length. It can be measured, unmeasured and a multiple of the measured length;
– diameter, which can be small, medium and large;
– wall thickness. In this case, the ratio of the wall thickness to the outer diameter of the product is taken into account. Seamless pipes are produced with a ratio of 1:40, relating to especially thin-walled, up to 1:6, representing especially thick-walled types.
Classification is also carried out according to controlled parameters, accompanied by letter marking, where:
– A indicates mechanical properties;
– B – qualitative composition of the used alloys;
– B – a combination of the composition and mechanical properties of the product;
– G – chemical composition and control of the product by mechanical properties;
– D – a combination of mechanical properties and chemical composition, as well as hydropercussion tests.
Considering the operational characteristics and areas of possible application, seamless pipes are divided into 6 classes, where:
– Class 1 combines standard products used for the transportation of liquid and gaseous media, as well as in construction;
– 2nd – includes products for main pipelines operated under pressure;
– 3rd – products that withstand the combined effect of high temperatures and pressure;
– 4th – includes tubular products used in equipment designed for the oil and gas industry;
– 5th class, which includes products for the manufacture of extra strong structures in mechanical engineering and construction;
– 6th class – pipes for the production of various piston mechanisms, whose operation is associated with hydraulic and mechanical processes.
The seamless pipe stands out for its greater strength than products obtained by welding the ends of a sheet blank. The physical properties of the steel used and the special production process make it possible to endow seamless products with unique performance characteristics:
– the ability to work in conditions of very significant temperatures and significant pressure in the pipeline, which makes them very popular in the energy industry;
– impressive rigidity, excellent resistance to external deformation factors and a considerable level of internal pressure, which makes it possible to buy a seamless pipe for the construction of hydraulic structures, applications in the engineering industry, and so on;
– lightness, thanks to a thin wall, combined with convincing strength, which is widely used in the aircraft industry and other industries where such a property is needed;
– absolute tightness, which allows to ensure complete safety of transportation of toxic media at the enterprises of the chemical industry;
– environmental friendliness provided by inertness to food products, which contributes to the use in the food industry. This primarily applies to galvanized types, which, moreover, are completely protected from corrosion.
Rather high price for a seamless pipe is, perhaps, the only drawback of this type of rolled products. However, in terms of the combination of price and quality, taking into account the special requirements for structures and pipelines in which it is used, the product quickly pays off and starts t make a profit.
Use of additional coverage
Additional coating of seamless products allows you to solve a number of additional problems. So, to protect against corrosion manifestations, rolled products can be coated with zinc, paint or polymers. If the product is supposed to be used for decorative purposes, you can buy a seamless pipe chrome-plated or painted. It is possible to use other decorative materials.
In addition, if there is a need to reduce the thermal conductivity of the steel wall, for example, in heat supply or hot water systems, various heat-insulating materials can be used that are applied or laid on the pipe. Moreover, their use should be taken into account before purchasing pipe products, based on its mass and diameter, as well as external operating conditions.
Where can I buy
Seamless pipe in Kyiv, as well as in other regions of Ukraine, can be purchased from the A-Synthesis company, which sells high-quality pipe products and other metal products from leading manufacturers in the industry.
Long-term and fruitful cooperation with manufacturers, without intermediaries, allows us to ensure the supply of rolled products at an affordable price and in any volume required by the customer.
All supplied products are fully certified and comply with all applicable standards.
and an understandable online catalog of A-Synthesis, you can buy a seamless pipe in any region of the country without even leaving
outside your office door.