Steel for corrugated sheet
Sheet steel is the most popular material for production of the profiled flooring. It is a widely used material in construction. Product quality is mainly determined by the raw material. When you choose a profiled decking, it is necessary to ask what steel it is made.
For production of the profiled flooring the best option is the choice of cold-rolled sheet steel with zinc coating. On the surface of the tiles is applied a protective polymer layer different shades in the RAL table. Raw material and steel grade shall conform to the requirements of the state standard. Technical characteristics of the sheet metal is largely dependent on the equipment used and the qualifications of the worker.
Material for production can be of the following types:
• Galvanized steel for General purpose designation IT.
• Steel intended for cold forming.
• Material intended for cold forming.
• Galvanized sheet intended for the varnish with index PK.
Sheet material is presented in two main categories:
• Hot rolled steel. The sheets are characterized by good ductility, flexibility and the correct dimensions.
• Cold rolled steel has high resistance to various types of deformation. Mostly the material used for the cladding of facades.
In production process we use special equipment that allows to produce from the roll the finished sheet profile. The finished products are manufactured on newest automated production line from coils weighing up to 8 tons. In the manufacture of profiled flooring also use thin steel plate, zinc to protect against corrosion processes and aluzinc, as an alternative to zinc.
The coating must meet all standards. To increase the lifetime of the material applied to the polymer coating. Coatings of different hues, characteristics, and pricing policy. Profiled decking that is created from quality material and are manufactured in compliance with the technical requirements, will last longer and retain its attractiveness of appearance.