The treatment efficiency of structural steel, there is always a pressing issue. At the time, the result of research in this area has been the emergence of new steel grades, the purpose of which was solely the production of various tools and the appropriate equipment. Of course, that materials are received and a suitable name – steel tool.
Instrumental considered alloys with a carbon content of not less than 0.7%. Have a martensitic structure. But, in rare cases, the basis can be ledeburite.
The special properties of the alloys, when compared with other types, include:
- impressive hardness, up to 65 units of Rockwell;
convincing strength characteristics, with the level of temporary resistance to the rupture of not less than 900 megapascals;
a significant abrasive effect.
- red hardness. Sheet of tool steel capable of maintaining its strength at high temperature;
- the ability of the alloys to thermal hardening;
- a high viscosity, which is particularly important for manufacturing elements subjected to strong shocks.
The only downside can only be called a low durability, which eliminates the use of the tool alloys in detail the various mechanisms, subjected to a constant load.
Tool steel can be bought in three types:
- carbon containing carbon in prevailing concentrations, but without alloying additives. In marking, the presence of the main element is denoted by the letter "U" and the subsequent figures indicate the volume, in hundredths and tenths of a percent. Alloys are used in the manufacture of woodworking, plumbing and pneumatic tools, knives, scalpels, razor blades and other products, do not expose, in use, to a heat treatment;
- doped. Sheets tool steels contain various alloying elements were introduced in the production process, the charge or molten metal. Added in certain quantities, they are able to provide the metal required properties by adjusting its strength, heat resistance, chemical resistance, hardness and so on. Doping can occur by amending the composition of manganese, silicon, chromium, Nickel, copper, nitrogen, vanadium, niobium, tungsten, selenium, cobalt, beryllium, molybdenum, boron, titanium, aluminum. The combination of the composition and proportions of the alloying elements, allows to produce a sheet of tool steel in order to be granted the necessary performance properties. Alloy alloys are used in the manufacture of cutters of different types of drills, taps, core drills, knives, master gears, various critical parts operating under high pressure and in conditions of relatively high and low temperatures, small hammer stamps and other products;
- high-speed, manufactured from alloying or without it. Accordingly, depending on the applied technology provided tool steel to have the characteristics of alloyed or carbon steels, as well as the appropriate classification. These alloys are distinguished by high resistance to plastic deformation, a significant hardness, resistance to abrasion, high temperatures, heat resistance that allows you to keep your skills at a temperature to 6500 degrees. Mainly used in the manufacture of cutting tools.
Buy tool steel in the required quantities and at an affordable price, there is always the possibility of A synthesis, offering exclusively high-quality metal products of leading domestic and foreign manufacturers. And using online directory posted on the website of the company, to buy a sheet of tool steel can be in any corner of Ukraine, with fast delivery to the customer.
All products are provided with full warranty of the manufacturer.
Any convenient for the client form of payment.